Titan BQ-4 is food grade liquid antioxidant, which is developed to be used as stabilizing various vegetable oils, fats and food against oxidative deterioration, thus retarding development of Rancidity.
Advantages of Titan BQ-4
• It is in liquid form so it is easy to mix with the oil fragments.
• Titan BQ-4 is effective antioxidant at concentrations as low as 0.05% by weight of fat or oil content of food.
• Titan BQ-4 contains TBHQ and additives which are certified safe for human consumption by various regulatory bodies
• Eliminates the contribution of undesirable odor or flavor.
• Does not cause discoloration in iron container.
• An exceptional stabilizing effect in unsaturated fats, particularly in polyunsaturated vegetable oils**.
• The use of Titan BQ-4 (about 0.05%) stabilizes oils like Palm Oil, Soya bean Oil, Sunflower Oil, Peanut Oil, Coconut Oil, Mustard Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Corn Oil etc
• Titan BQ-4 can also be easily incorporated in essential oils, Lemon oil, Orange oil etc.
The effectiveness of Titan BQ-4 on the oxidative stability of fats, oils or food products can be realistically measured by Active Oxygen Method (AOM).
Safety and Regulations:
TBHQ is certified as safe for human consumption. In many major developing countries organizations like FDA (Food and Drug Administration), FSIS (Food Safety and Inspection Service) and others permit the use of TBHQ or combinations with BHA(Butylated Hydroxy Anisole) or BHT (Butylated Hydroxy Toluene) at concentrations up to 0.02% by weight of the fat or oil content of the food.
1, 5, 25 kg. HDPE drum.
12 Months from date of mfg.
Store in cool, dry place and tight
** Example Olive Oil, Walnuts, Sunflower Seeds.